If all baby pictures look the same to you, or if you are bored by pictures of vacations you were not on, move along. Nothing to see here. For those who believe that it is in the seemingly small things in life that there is much to see, love, and learn from, then stay. Stay, and hear me.

Saturday, September 02, 2006

A Lazy Saturday



Heather has been catching up on some well deserved sleep today, and we had some guests. It was the first clear day we've had in a while, but it was still nice to just relax at the house. I think Bobby's sleepiness is catching on around here. =)


Bobby had his first bath at home, and he seemed drowsily interested in it. He had a far away look in his eye, like it reminded him of something...

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new addition Josh...Maybe Heather can convince this one to chear for the Braves!

Bill Warren

10:05 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bill, the day that one of my sons cheers for the Braves, I will come to FL and pinstripe your oldest child with yankee blue permanent marker.
By the way, aren't you guys coming to NC this fall? We'd like to save the date if you could remind us when it is.

10:26 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, I don't have your email address. Send me an email, and I'll send you a link to the pics I took on Saturday.

keitheterin {iz-at} earthlink {d-iz-ot} net

4:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, congrats, Josh and Heather! Your boys are adorable.

8:04 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH he looks like a SOX fan to me. I can see a little of Jason Varitek in him. Anyways, he IS cute and congratulations!

~J-Sox

4:14 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congadulations. Thanks for the update and pictures! Wish i new how to use this thing so I could send kid pictures! How about hockey? Go Avalanche!

4:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home